Photo Tour Rates at the Yellowstone Expeditions Yurt Camp
5 Day Photo Excursion: Sunday through Thursday.
Why not experience Yellowstone like the professionals do? Yellowstone Expeditions has hosted film crews from the BBC, Discovery Channel, and the National Geographic during many of the past winters. These film crews stay at our Yurt Camp and use our snowcoaches for an average of nearly 50 days per winter to film wildlife and scenery in the heart of the Park. We specialize in having them at the best locations as the sun comes up and then finding the most interesting wildlife throughout the day. If you have ever wanted to get the shots that you see on the wildlife documentries, then let us take you to the same locations that they were filmed at.
|Package length||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|5 days/4 nights||$1700/person||$1825/person|
- Our thirty-eighth winter season begins on December 20, 2020 and runs through March 7, 2021.
- Our photo tours typically run the 2nd and 3rd weeks of January.
- Above rates do not include a 4% West Yellowstone tax.
- Package Rates include guide service, double or single occupancy sleeping huts with thermostat controlled heater, sleeping bags and sheets, all meals, and camp shower and cedar sauna, also includes snowcoach transportation from West Yellowstone to the Yurt Camp, and photography snowcoach shuttles each day. Does not include gratuity.
- Single occupancy rate includes a $25 per day single supplement. Limited availability.
- We accept personal checks, MasterCard, and Visa.
Deposits: A $150 per person deposit is required within ten days of making the reservations. If the required deposit is not received within this time we will consider the reservation canceled.
Final Payment: Payment in full is due one month prior to the excursion departure date. If the required full payment is not received at this time we reserve the right to consider the reservation canceled.
Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to October 1st will receive a full refund less a $75 / person handling fee. Cancellations made after Oct. 1, but more than one month before departure will forfeit the deposit of $150. We cannot make refunds for cancellations made less than one month before the departure of the reserved excursion. However, based on space availability, we may be able to reschedule your trip with a credit of 50% of payments made. Rescheduling credit is good for one year from the originally scheduled trip. No refunds will be given once a trip has commenced. If you need to leave your package excursion before the scheduled end of the trip, there will be an evacuation fee. In the event of an emergency and that you need to cancel your vacation we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation insurance, especially if there are airplane tickets involved. Trip insurance is inexpensive and usually available from travel agents or your insurance company.